ALL-IN-ONE RELIEF for all types of irritated, tired, dry eyes
Discover Systane® COMPLETE PRESERVATIVE-FREE eye drops. This ALL-IN-ONE formula is clinically proven to help relieve all types of Dry Eye, so don’t let dry eyes hold you back.
- ALL-IN-ONE Dry Eye Relief for all types of irritated, tired, dry eyes
- Target all layers of the tear film
- For all types of Dry Eye
- Easy to use Multi-dose bottle with PureFlow™ Technology
- A simple eye drop for mild to moderate sufferers
- FOR ALL TYPES OF DRY EYE (AQUEOUS DEFICIENT, EVAPORATIVE & MIXED DRY EYE)
- Replenishes the tear film and protects the ocular surface
- Works on all layers of the tear film
- With Nano-droplet Technology
- Available sizes: 10mL bottle
- May be used as needed throughout the day
- Place 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and blink
- Can be used before wearing contact lenses and/or after removing contact lenses
Systane® COMPLETE PRESERVATIVE-FREE is a sterile white emulsion containing propylene glycol, hydroxypropyl guar, mineral oil, dimyristoyl phosphatidylglycerol, polyoxyl 40 stearate, sorbitan tristearate, boric acid, sorbitol, and purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
FREE for all Malta excluding Gozo.
Kindly allow a delivery lead time of around 1 to 3 days however we aim to dispatch all orders received before 12:00hrs on the same day.
RETURNS or REFUND
If you are not satisfied with your lenses or any other product purchased from our website, and they have not been tampered with, UNOPENED and can be used for resale you may return them within 21 days of receiving the goods.
We will exchange them or issue a refund to the same payment method you used for the purchase. We are not responsible for delivery costs when items are returned back
Please call us or send us an email to guide you on how to effect a return or exchange; 23811801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly allow us at least 4 working days to process any returns for exchanges in view of safety measures related to COVID-19