Protect your eyes from Blue Light emitted from digital devices. It will provide you with better vision, better sleep and a healthier life. Enjoy your screen time in comfort!
|Total Width:||128mm (Small)
|Lens Diagonal Size:||54mm
|Frame Style:||Full Frame
- Fitted with premium quality organic CR39 plano (no vision correction) lenses with Digital Blue Coating and UV Coating: stress free, strain free vision, no headaches and fatigue, all-day protection and better sleep.
- Anti-reflective back coating included: say goodbye to backside reflections!
- Hard Coating on front and back of lenses – scratch resistant lenses for daily use
- Hard case and cleaning cloth included
Keep your glasses in good condition:
- Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
- If additional cleaning is required, please use a recommended glasses cleaning kit. Avoid sanitizing your glasses with products with more than 70% alcohol content.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, since these will damage the lenses and coatings.
- Need assistance? Please email us or give us a call on +35623811850.
- Remember to keep your glasses in their original glasses case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.
FREE for all Malta excluding Gozo.
Kindly allow a delivery lead time of around 1 to 3 days however we aim to dispatch all orders received before 12:00hrs on the same day.
RETURNS or REFUND
If you are not satisfied with your lenses or any other product purchased from our website, and they have not been tampered with, UNOPENED and can be used for resale you may return them within 21 days of receiving the goods.
We will exchange them or issue a refund to the same payment method you used for the purchase. We are not responsible for delivery costs when items are returned back
Please call us or send us an email to guide you on how to effect a return or exchange; 23811801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly allow us at least 4 working days to process any returns for exchanges in view of safety measures related to COVID-19